Belgian Office, Taipei

Self-employed (Professional card)

All non-Belgians wishing to exercise a self-employed professional activity, either as natural persons or within an association or a partnership in fact or in law, must be holders of a professional card. Professional cards may be obtained from the region you are planning to base your activity in (Flanders, Wallonia, Brussels-Capital).

Application for a professional card can be done at the Belgian Office, Taipei

Once you have obtained your professional card, please bring the following documents for the issuance of your visa:

  • A copy of the decision to grant the professional card
  • Fill the application form online via VOW , print out 2 copies and duly signed and dated. On each form a passport size photograph must be affixed.    
  • Make an online reservation on VOW
  • A valid passport (more than 12 months) 
  • Proof of payment of the administrative fee (please click here for explanation)
  • A copy of your ARC if you are a foreigner.
  • A medical certificate filled out by the hospital approved by the Belgian Office in Taipei stating that the applicant is not suffering from a disease that may endanger public health (hospital).
  • An authenticated criminal record if you are aged over 18.